In order to achieve anything new, you have to be committed to making progress.
Sometimes when you're too close to the trees, it's hard to see the forest.
In this class,
You will take a step back and present to your peers what you've been up to lately.
This will allow you to build confidence and also gain insightful feedback on where you should go next.
- If you're currently working on a project within a group, you can team up and present together.
- If you're solo, you can also choose to present your own personal progress.
5-8 Min Presentations with visual aid.
2 Min for Q&A.
PRESENTATIONS SLOTS ARE FULL
For new students, you are more than welcome to attend as a spectator.
6:00-7:00 - Food
7:00-7:10 - Intro
7:10-8:30 - Presentations
- 7:10-7:20 - Alexander Hugh Sam
- 7:20-7:30 - Player Recognition feat. Dawson Spooner & Joey Eatz
- 7:30-7:40 - Javiera Fernandez
- 7:40-7:50 - William Topa
- 7:50-8:00 - Cheetah
- 8:00-8:10 - Adrian Salvadore
- 8:10-8:20 - Nesspa feat. Catherine Ong & Kobe
- 8:20-8:30 - Alanah Wiseman
- 8:30-8:40 - *Break*
- 8:40-8:50 - Nick Tomic
- 8:50-9:00 - COSOM feat. Chab & OG
- 9:00-9:10 - Kevin Coutu
- 9:10-9:20 - Peace Of Mind Media feat. Evan Pitchie, Zhu & Andy Fung
9:20:-10:00 - Totem 2018 Presentation feat. Nicole Svoboda & OG
This isn't your regular school presentation. Don't leave this to the last minute. Be Prepared! Be Proud! This is your life! This is the first step in building your life CV.
About Your Teacher
Alex Trinh is a self-taught business strategist with over 10 years experience in optimizing companies using his out-of-the-box thinking.
Feb 5th - 6:00 pm