Every business needs a solid database in order to store all pertinent information.
Letting the data speak for itself will enable any company to make smart business decisions.
In this course, we'll be recreating a database from one of the startups that Totem has helped last year.
Here's an overview of what we'll do:
1. Introduction: Understanding the value of data.
2. Analyze: Learning how to easily read/interpret key metrics.
3. Accountability: Understanding how data can increase Your value.
4. Problem Solving: Can't improve if you don't measure, we'll drill down into some exercises to grow your "outside the box thinking" muscles.
5. Architecture: Building your very own database from scratch. You'll get to practice with a database from one of the startups that Totem has helped build the revenue to 200,000$ in a year.
*Given in the form of an interactive class, keynote presentation, laptop required.*